A business is only good if the risk is low and the earnings are high. In the following offer is it a good business only for the SCAMMER. The center owner has even the risk to end up in jail while the scammer is hiding himself.
A friend forwarded me the following offer and asked me about my opinion:
We outsource US Inbound Technical Support Campaign! from more than 3 years and complete genuine in terms of accounts & calls. We operate from Mumbai, India. We do not charge any Royalty, consulting fees & security deposit.
We keep transparency in our Business.
The following are the details of the process:-
Agents required: 10 or more
Technician: 1 or more
US Toll Free Number
Lease line with minimum speed of 2 MBPS
Computer's with good configuration.(Windows 7 preferred)
Pricing for Windows, Pop u calls: (Prepaid System)
1. Price for 10-50 calls - Rs. 850/- per call
2. Price for 51-100 calls - Rs. 800/- per call
3. Price for 101-200 calls - Rs. 750/- per call
4. Price for 201-350 calls - Rs. 700/- per call
Note: 30 paid test calls per day will be provided only for 3 days at start, 30 calls for 3 days.
The following are the details of the US Inbound Tech Support Campaign:-
1. Campaign will be running for minimum 10 calls only.
2. The payment for the campaign will be in advance. Minimum 48 working hours ago (Wire Transfer). No Credit is given on any grounds.
3. Calls will be received from US / Canada customers only.
4. Timings for the campaign to start are 10:00 pm to 5:00 am IST (Monday - Friday).
5. Call recording to be provided, if required.
6. Center should have a US / Canada Toll Free Number only.
7. Minimum 10 - 12 calls will be routed per slot.
8. Daily MIS report for the calls is to be shared at EOD compulsorily for verification. If not shared, the report provided from contractor will be final and undebatable..
9. If any issue or problem occurs, campaign will be paused and will be active once it is approved by the Contractor itself.
10. Any called missed or abandoned due to lack of technology or late communication will be counted as paid call to the client.
11. Calls Category – Webmail calls, Pop up calls, Antivirus calls, Tablet calls, PC running slow, MAC calls, Printer calls, Antivirus not downloading or running etc..
12. We are no where concerned whether the center makes sale's out of the Inbound calls or not.
As we provide the best calls and there is also some effort shown from the center to up-sell the customers.
13. No replacement for calls will be given on any grounds.
PS: No free or test calls provided. Only Serious Call Centers / BPO contact me and please don't waste mine as well as your time.
Thanks & Regards,
Mr. Priyesh Rao
Cell - +91 9820557973
Skype - priyesharao
Website - www.euroanswerllc.com
Reference Center in Begumpet, Hyderabad
How is the scam working? Let us take a closer look:
- The center has to provide a payment gateway. That means the center is billing to the customer directly. Each credit card payment can get rejected after the credit card holder receives his monthly statement. So the center has the risk for the transaction.
- The center has to provide Toll Free numbers for US and/or Canada. That means the call center is paying for the incoming calls and the phone number is registered to the centers. A hidden registration is not possible for phone numbers. In the case of a fraud the owner of the phone number is responsible.
- How the Toll Free number, which is previous not known, arrives in the Pop Up that the customer can call it?
The legal way is to show a number on a website or in advertisements. In all other cases it will come from only from a malware. Remember, the number is not known previous.
It need to be only a toll free number because the customer shall call it instead of consulting a friend or a computer repair center located near to his place.
For all other purposes like a call by using a software on a computer, tablet or smartphone you even don't need a phone number. Such calls can get routed directly over the Internet.
- The center has to pay for the Pop Up calls, This is the way how the scammer is making his money.
- The owner of the domain euroanswerllc.com are hiding themselves behind a proxy service at the domain registry
If we put now the facts together, then we see that the center is not working for a client. In this case the center acts as a reseller because the center need to buy the calls and makes the billing with the caller directly. The center is responsible in front of law for the product. The center cannot hide themselves in anonymity like the SCAMMER do, because the center is taking the money and the phone number is registered to the center. If one customer goes in front of the law court than the center owner will end up in jail. He has make the fraud and not the real scammer
In any case the center owner has a high risk to end up in front of the court, because Ignorance is no protection against prosecution.
Domain Name: EUROANSWERLLC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1866035335_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: [link removed] Date: 2014-07-08T17:35:08Z
Creation Date: 2014-07-08T17:35:08Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-07-08T17:35:08Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Reseller: Google Inc.
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited [link removed] Status: clientUpdateProhibited [link removed] Status: clientRenewProhibited [link removed] Status: clientDeleteProhibited [link removed] Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Name Server: NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
In Europe, only those terms and conditions of the insurance companies are good, which are compulsory required by law. In this case, the insurance terms and conditions are governed by law. For all other classes of insurances the insurance companies are free in setting up their own terms and conditions.
The insurance companies are very creative in inventing new products. All this products have one thing in common: It should bring more earnings and in the best case no expenses. For this they are inventing insurances against risks, which should never happen. The insurance policy itself is written in normal sized characters. The full terms and conditions are written in so small letters that you need a magnifying glass to read them. The insurance conditions are written in a jargon that you need to consult a lawyer who translates them into an understandable language. To confuse the policyholder more, the attached insurance conditions are for all by the insurance company offered insurances and not only for the specific case. The purpose of this procedure is that the customer does not read and understand the terms of the insurance and that he trusts to the spoken statements given by the insurance agent. In front of the law court are only the written terms and conditions valid. If you analyze this terms and conditions you’ll get the result that all the possible requirements for a claim are excluded.
For example: You can make an insurance against fire of a potato field. You will only be able to file an insurance case if the potato field has been under water as the fire has started. A volcanic eruption is excluded as a natural disaster. If the unlikely case really happens, then the payment of the damages gets dismissed for the reason, that the potato field got destroyed first by the water and not by the fire.
Don’t forget: Each business is done to maximize the profit of the company and their shareholders.
The following list give you an overview how you can identify a scammer and bad selling products without making a background check - only by reading their offers with an open mind:
- Earnings in the spotlight
Every advertising, which puts the amount of earnings into the spotlight, is nothing else than scam. As higher the promoted earnings are, as less reachable they will be for the case it is not a scam.
- Pay per sale
Even the client knows that his product is hard to sell. If the client has an easy selling product, than he would offer only an hourly rate for the sales people.Each business is done for making profit. Nobody likes to pay more than absolutely necessary.
- High commission per sale
As higher the promised commission per sale is as more difficult is it to sell the product. Nobody likes to pay more than it is absolutely necessary to find someone to doing the work.
- Offer without a picture of a real person or of a celebrity
The salesperson already cannot show his face in public. Maybe he/she has scammed already some people and need to hide himself for this purpose. It is also possible that such a person gets searched already by the police or Interpol. They are browsing the social networks too.
- Offers without an email address
Such an offer is only a time waster. Such people even don’t know that the world has 24 time zones and are expecting that everybody is waiting for them.
- Calling data (phone numbers with names) are not provided by the client
Address agencies are already to expensive for the client. He expect that you are making with already heavy used data a big business. Hopefully the client will be able to pay the center for their work,
- “genuine” offers
Where is only written about a “genuine” campaign or product than it is only scam. The person, who is offering something like that, does not even know what he is offering.
- Email me for more details
That is only a time waster. Such people are only collecting email addresses. Maybe they can sell It somewhere. A normal salesperson will describe his product very well, because he has less work with false requests in this case. Why he should make more work for himself than necessary.
- Call me for more details
That is even a larger time waster. Such a person is already afraid from the written words, which can get used against him. For this he likes to speak only. Such offers are in each case only a scam.
- Act fast phrases like "Last Chance", "Limited Slots", "Limited Seats", "HURRY UP", etc.
The best translation would be: Don’t prove the offer or make a background check. In such a case you’ll find the scam immediately.
- Any upfront fees – however they are getting called
That is the plumpest scam ever. If a client likes that you are using special software, than he has to pay for it. Maybe the client is already nearly bankrupt and cannot pay already the products, which you should use. In such a case he would even not be able to pay you for your work in the case it is not only a scam.
- Royalty fees
It proves only that the “broker” has no contract with the client. For this is it already scam.
- Security deposit
A security deposit is given normally to this one, which is working and has some investments to do. This is in the case the call center, because they are investing in staff and phone minutes. The broker gets paid from the client for whom he is working.
- Exuberant praising a product or campaign
You will not be able to sell such a product to normal people. Such products are normally overpriced and trash. The purpose of such a behavior is to find stupid people, which will buy it. With the exuberant praising of a product or campaign the salesperson likes to hide the known problems of the product.
- MLM – Multi Level Marketing
In such a system are getting low quality products for a very high price sold. The product price needs to pay your upline and need to be a winning for the company. You need to be happy if you are at least earning the costs you have with it.
- Repeated posting of the same campaign
Real campaigns need to get posted only once, they get very fast taken. If a campaign gest posted longer as a few days then is in any case something wrong with the campaign.
- The offer sounds too good to be true
In this case the offer is only a scam
As more from the above points are fitting to an offer as higher is the risk for running into a trap.
If the offer is interesting than you should continue with making a background check to avoid getting scammed.
A list of proved scammer can get found in the menu entry Scammer Exposed.
Offers from trusted and validated brokers can get found in the menu entry Fair Campaign Offers.
For this we need to know first why companies like to outsource to offshore call center.
The answer is very simple. They like to maximize their earnings. The average income in the high wage countries for telemarketer is around $20 per hour (Source: indeed.com from February 2015). Depending on the country are here additional expenses for the staff necessary. The real costs of a staff will be up to 50% higher than the salary of the staff.
A good and usable product is getting sold automatically if you present it in shops. There are other products like insurances, mortgages, etc. which are getting offered from brokers. Most of the insurances are offering combined packages, which are offering a discount. If the customer takes out one package of this group the price for the remaining things in the package will rise.
If a company offers a new combined package, then it has to have better conditions for the customer. In this case the company needs to sell more of these packages to have the same winnings. No one gets money as a gift and the company needs to earn money too. This cannot be done by lowering the price for the customer without lowering the cost of sales too. The commission for the sales people will decrease for maximizing the profit of the company and their shareholders. Such a procedure results in a downward spiral in price and performance.
The costs for hiring offshore telemarketing centers are around at a quarter of the onshore prices. Mostly are their products simple not sellable or even the winnings not big enough for paying per hour. For this the most companies found here are offering only pay per sale.
This behavior is very short-sighted, because local people are losing their jobs. People, which have lost their job, have less or no money available. These peoples need to reduce their expenses too for having enough to survive until they find a new job. For this the companies are losing potential buyers. This is leading to the next downward spiral, where the products need to get cheaper and cheaper to get new customers. As nobody can offer the same performance for less money, the performance gets reduced too until the product is getting useless.
Such products shall get sold by using offshore call centers. In the most of the cases the companies are too greedy for supplying data (phone numbers and names) for the call center. The call center should even take the risk about the data. As the most serious data provider in the high wage country are selling data only locally, the international traded data are already heavily used and for this reason more or less useless. Nobody can perform with such kind of data.
The result is: SUCH COMPANIES ARE TO GREEDY AND DESTROY WITH THEIR GREEDINESS THEIR OWN BUSINESS!
You can use the following translation for the offers found here at LinkedIn or Facebook:
- Pay per Sale
The provider does not believe that his products can get sold or The provider does not believe that the call center can sell the products
Why in this case he likes to go offshore?
The reason is mostly that it is the last try before running into bankruptcy
- High commission rate
As higher the offered commission is as harder is it to sell the product.
As higher the offered commission is as more useless is the product
As higher the offered commission is as more financial problems the company has
- No data provided
The call center shall even take the risk and invest into the data for selling the product.
The company has not enough funds already to invest into good data
- Upfront payment, security deposit, etc.
The company has not enough funds to pay the broker or to survive with out the payment of the "rich" call center owner. It is already too much what they are offering for this service.
Resume: The more of the above points apply as more dangerous it is for call center owners to strike a deal with such a company. The company can even running into bankruptcy when the call center performs very much. Don’t forget: You cannot reach in the pocket of a naked one!
The most of these products, which are getting offered in the outbound campaigns, are well known products from the formerly email spam (Pharmacy, Weight Loss, Enhancers, Casino, etc.). Since email spam filter are coming better with the time the email spamming does already not make any sense. For this the formerly email spammers try to hire call centers.
All this products are useless, completely overpriced and for this reason very bad to sell. As the spammers don’t like to lose money, they are only offering a commission based contract. A hourly based contract or a hourly based contract in combination with a commission is too expensive for them, because they know their sales rate already from the email spam.
For this the call center should provide even the data for the people, which are getting called and dialer for reaching very much people in a short time. The called people get it too and are giving wrong data (address, email address, credit card numbers, etc.) to the call center, if they know the products already. This data are getting rejected by the client and the call center does not get paid for this sales.
I recommend to all call centers:
- Take a look at the product and not only at the promised earning per sale
- Turn on your brain and think about the product if you would buy it by yourself
- Speak with your agents and ask them about their opinion of the product. Even good salespeople can only sell products from which they are convinced.
- As higher the proposed winnings per sale is as lower is the sales rate will be
- Compare the price of the product with normal and comparable offers at the normal market. You will be able to sell a product where you get a commission of $50 if a comparable product can bought in the shop for $10
- Let your client provide data for calling. Your client knows better which customer group will buy the product. If you cannot sell the product, then your call center or your data are bad. In any case you’ll be guilty for not fulfilling the sales rate and you are working for free.
- If you got data from the client and you cannot sell something then inform your client early about this and comment why you cannot sell something. You can even provide the recordings for it. For the case the provided data are not good, then let your client decide to continue with this data or not. He is responsible for the provided data in this case.
- If you like to provide quality services, then not use dialer. As soon as a called person get it, that you are using an automated system, he will hang up and block the provided phone number.
- Never make anonymous calls. Very much people are blocking anonymous calls already.
- Provide a phone number, where someone can call you back. There are a lot of people outside there, which are curious who has called them in absence and are calling back.