Brokers and people, who are calling themselves to be “Consultants”, try to sell something to you. For this they are promoting their campaigns.
I think everybody knows already what promotion is and that promotion tries to make something better than it is and hiding the vulnerabilities. Good marketers are even able to make from the vulnerabilities of the product to an advantage for their victims (buyer).
If you are a newcomer, then think about my words and read the offers from campaigns with the critical eye of a consumer and think about it, that you are reading only a promotion. With the help of telemarketing mostly low quality products are getting sold for an exorbitant price. Good and usable products are getting sold inside of shops.
- Campaigns which are sounding too good to be true are SCAM.
Don’t look only at the money, which is promised. Think about it, that you cannot get more commission than a percentage of the sales price.
- As higher the proposed winnings per sale are, as harder will it be to sell the product. Nobody pays more than it is seems to be necessary for him.
- A serious company will give you all the necessary information and arguments, for selling their products. Compare their products with similar products for getting more information what are you selling and about the competitors.
- A serious company will provide you data for calling. They are able to make a better selection for their future customers then you. Data from other call centers are already many times used and for this it will be harder to sell something.
- Make a test drive by speaking with some people of the target customer base, if such a product is interesting for them and how high they would rate the proposed product.
- If you after all this unsure about the product, than offer only an hourly billing to the broker or consultant.
- Ask if you get a phone number provided by your customer, which you can use as caller id.
- Don’t register a phone number by yourself, because in this case you are getting the fraud complains and the fines from the telecom regulatory, for which is your customer responsible. You are working only for him. Fees from the local telecom regulatory can get executed internationally.
- If you shall make anonymous calls, then you would very seldom reach somebody. Very much people are not answering anonymous calls by suppressing even from ringing of their phones.
Don’t forget that you are doing the work and you should get paid for it. Don’t pay anything that you can get a contract. Contracts, which should be international valid, need to get signed in front of a notary and need to get legalized by the government of the involved countries. This procedure is not really cheap, but it is necessary in the case of a fail and one party likes to bring the other one in front of the law court. International contracts, without a confirmation of a notary and without legalizing them, have no value. The legalization process only confirms that the document has been signed in front of a legal and public notary. The last instance for legalizing a document is the ministry for foreign affairs. Your rights cannot get executed in another country without all the confirmation of the ministry for foreign affairs all involved countries.
How to identify scammer by using free tools