Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd is bragging with an ISO 9001:2008 certification and proving in their offers that they are breaking the ISO 9001 rules and acting like each other scammer too.
An ISO certification says nothing about the quality of their products and services. An ISO certification is only documenting that a company is documenting their internal process flow that each case can get easily traced.
What is not ISO conform from their site:
- Try to sell using spam emails
I have gotten yesterday and E-Mail with the campaign offers from Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
I have never subscribed to receive emails from them. For this the E-Mail is nothing else then SPAM.
- If a customer has to pay before he gets a demonstration
Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has very well documented in their offer found at the attached pdf document jpeg to doc pdf.pdf that the call center has to pay the business fee “2. The legal agreement process begins immediately after your fee amount has been deposited, and the agreement is couriered out to you for your signature.” before the center knows what it get “3. The demonstration and training package are sent to you within 24 hours after your fee amount has been deposited.”
This is braking all international business rules, because a demonstration has to be FREE OF CHARGE. They like to sell something and for this they cannot make money with a demonstration, Only very stupid people will accept such a rule.
- A certificate of satisfaction has to be signed before you are starting the work
In such a case a certificate of satisfaction about the training can only get signed if the work and the quality of the provided images does not differ to this which are provided during the training. A certificate of satisfaction for the project can only get issued after the contract got fulfilled from both parties.
For the case that they are really ISO certified, the certification has even not the value of the paper on which it got printed!!!
Why are the offers from Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. not more than only SCAM:
- With their offered processes and the requested business fee they are certifying that they have no contract with their client and for this they are not able to give you any guarantees that you’ll get the project and that you’ll get paid.
- Scammers want to make it harder for the police by using a graphics or a false profile pictures. They do not want to provide a manhunt image by themselves.
- Scammer are using privacy protection services for hiding the data in their domain registration
- Each work, where you have to pay to get it is nothing more than SCAM
The way how they are breaking the ISO certification standards and international business rules shows that they are not trustful. Even if a broker likes to take money from both sites is an absolutely no go! In the case of a dispute he is working for this party, which is paying the higher sum. That disqualifies any business person from being trustful.
- That you need to pay for the work before you even know how it confirms the SCAM too.
- That you need to give a certificate of satisfaction before you know that the work does not differ from the training is the next SCAM.
- Take a look at the article about Scamwarning: Book Typing, Proof Reading, All types of Form Filling, HTML Tagging. There you’ll find the description why you’ll not get paid according their accuracy protocol. They have described it in their offer jpeg to doc pdf.pdf by themselves. It is a common way to get a high accuracy by giving the same work to many people and check the results. The problem is only that this way is very expensive for the client and the client will not pay the sum for the work. The client is interested in saving money by going offshore.
- At their blog they are promising “Our processes are designed to achieve 100% accuracy, and to deliver every project on time and within the budget parameters of the project.” You know now the way how they are reaching 100% accuracy and the way how they are keeping their budget. With OCR reading is only a accuracy of 98% possible.
- In Europe and USA the documents are getting scanned and stored as binary documents in a database. Each scan is getting tags that it can easily found again. These tags have the same function like the tag cloud known from the blogs. The only difference is that the document itself gets linked to the customer, supplier, commercial case records which are involved to retrieve the original document. To this system you’ll not get an access because of the security reasons and law for data protection in the “rich” countries.
- By taking a look at the project 5 PC Health Insurance project.pdf and 10 PC Health Insurance project.pdf is the same law situation. The companies in Europe and USA are even not allowed by law to provide you with such a kind data. The video of the Form Filling Offline Data Entry Typing Project shows that the image is written in an OCR character set. There are OCR readers for less than $1000 and software for less than $500 on the market available, which are able to convert such images into text with a accuracy of 98% and faster than you can type. Why client shall pay you for manual work in such a case?
- Online Image Captcha.pdf
Such captchas as they have provided by the screenshot are normally generated with a font set and converted into a graphic before saving them. It does not make any sense to type in the captcha, where the result is already known by generating them.
Additional we find at http://www.consumercomplaints.co/gto-bpo-fake-employees/ 2 complaints about their business:
September 27, 2014:
they say they have the project but in actual they don't have it. Ghanshyam, Santosh, Varun all these people are unfaithful,
they do not know what they need to do, don't know their job and irresponsible
March 6, 2015:
GTO BPO/JOSOFT is a fake company. they say that they have the project. after taking the money they don't provide. totally fake guys. I got cheated with 4 Lacs
Their address written on their website:
1-B Nanak Arcade 85-A Hind Nagar L.D.A Colony, Opposite Shivalik School, Lucknow-226012 U.P. (INDIA)
Phone: +91 90-26209005
My opinion: If you take all this facts and the complaints together, then the result will be that Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is nothing else then a scammer and the ISO certification is a fake.
Spam E-mail from josoftech.com:
||farzan haider <email@example.com>
||22. April 2015 um 13:25
||!! BPO BUSINESS !! PROJECT DETAILS !! (Josoftech)
||Diese Nachricht ist vor allem aufgrund der an der Konversation beteiligten Personen wichtig.
Welcome to Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We thank you for choosing Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. An ISO Certified Company had it beginnings in 2008 when Global Technology & Outsourcing was formed. The company has grown in size and capability, and in late 2013 the company name was changed to Josoft Technologies Pvt Ltd. We are offering Multiple Data Entry Projects in different sectors like, Banking, Telecom, Insurance, Government undertakings, and are also dealing in Inbound Call centers and Outbound Call centers, B2B, B2C, Lead Generations & Telemarketing, Medical & Business transactions. Term and conditions apply.
We request you to kindly find the enclosed attachments to get more insight about our start up projects in Pdf file format and click the links appended below to watch the videos for a better operational understanding with regards to these three projects.
1., Image to MS word Projects: – Offline data typing projects requiring a minimum of (1 PC).
(URL for JPEG to doc video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzR7ObxAHCE
2., Online Data Entry: - Online data entry work in online portal requiring a minimum of (3 PCs).
(URL for online Captcha Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Q4aTAgAI0
3., Health Insurance Projects: - Form-filing projects in provided software requiring a minimum of (5 PCs).
(URL for Health insurance Projects) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB588TkOnYw
It shall be our endeavor as always, to provide you a truly satisfying service.
And many more projects available you can visit: www.gtobpo.com & www.josoftech.com
Should you face any difficulty in understanding the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact our team, who are always eagerly looking forward to assist / guide you. If you have any suggestions on how we could improve our services further, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org pr call our 24-hour IVR +91-9026209005 Customer contact center at and we will be delighted to hear from you
(Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
Skype ID :-josoft.technologies9 Phones:- +91-7897086666 Toll free:- +91-9026209005 Off: +91 0522 4069893 Email: email@example.com Web: http://www.josoftech.com
Domain registration data of josoftech.com:
Domain Name: JOSOFTECH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1767014904_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2014-12-18T06:50:16Z
Creation Date: 2012-12-17T17:35:58Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-12-17T17:35:58Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@example.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Domain Admin
Admin Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Admin Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Admin City: Nobby Beach
Admin State/Province: Queensland
Admin Postal Code: QLD 4218
Admin Country: AU
Admin Phone: +45.36946676
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Domain Admin
Tech Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Tech Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Tech City: Nobby Beach
Tech State/Province: Queensland
Tech Postal Code: QLD 4218
Tech Country: AU
Tech Phone: +45.36946676
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@example.com
Name Server: 1013.globedns.com
Name Server: 1014.globedns.com
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System:
>>>Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-04-23T03:01:30+0000Z<<<
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp
10 PC Health Insurance Project.pdf (73.48 kb)
5 PC Health Insurance project.pdf (75.13 kb)
jpeg to doc pdf.pdf (117.39 kb)
Online image Captcha.pdf (1.10 mb)
Josoft Technologies blogspot in.pdf (1.90 mb)
Facebook Josoft Technologies.pdf (5.01 mb)
GTO BPO - fake employees _ Consumer Complaints.pdf (631.75 kb)
LinkedIn Josoft Technologies Pvt.pdf (1.66 mb)