I think you would leave the shop immediately, because you would be afraid to get betrayed or robbed. Even I think you would try to leave the shop as quickly you can.
Why do you try in this case to make business with people on the Internet, which are not showing their real face?
Someone, which hides himself, has a reason for it. The reason is mostly that he/she cannot show her face in public, because of their own intentions or because they have already someone betrayed and they are afraid that this one will find them again.
Signs for a planned scam are:
- A profile without a picture
- A profile with a picture which does not show a person
- A profile with a picture, which can get found by Google image search for a lot of different people.
Be aware: Google lists the picture in the search result where ever it has been listed. For this the search result will list even the picture at connected friends from the social network pages.
- A contact with the seller is only over Skype or a phone number possible
- You have to pay an upfront fee (however this fee is called)
- Every day or every few hours the same offer gets repeated
- A provided domain name is registered by using an anonymization service or with incomplete address data
An example of incomplete address data is:
Registrant Name: Faisal Ansari
Registrant Organization: Spectrum Outsourcing
Registrant Street: Ahmedabad
Registrant City: Ahmedabad
Registrant State/Province: Gujarat
Registrant Postal Code: 000000
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.0000000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registry Admin ID:
As more of this possibilities are combined as higher is the risk to run into a scam. People, which are hiding themselves in anonymity have a reason for it. It is already hard to protect your laws by passing borders. It seems impossible if you have nothing than a graphic and a not existing address.
SO DON'T BE STUPID AND MAKE BUSINESS WITH SUCH CREATURES, SCAMMER AND FRAUDSTER. YOU'LL LOSE ONLY YOUR MONEY!!!